2020 Geoff King Motors AUSTRALIAN KART MASTERS September 4th, 5th & 6th 2020
OUR 25th ANNIVERSARY OF THE RUNNING OF THIS EVENT! IT'S GOING TO BE HUGE.....................
Looking for a karting event that specifically caters for those Competitors who are more experienced in life?
Then look no further than the 2020 Australian Kart Masters in Coffs Harbour, NSW on Sept 4th-6th.
The event incorporates multiple Divisions to cater for a wide variety of drivers aged 40 or over, and will also feature six multi-kart Vintage Demonstrations across the weekend.
Formerly known as the Coffs Harbour Over 40’s Titles, the Australian Kart Masters features more racing laps than its predecessor, a Shoot Out Competition.
Each Class will compete in four heat races, pre-final and a final.
Australian Kart Masters Q&A
1. Drop down nosecone fittings are optional
2. Go-pros are optional
3. Max kart weight will apply for classes with more then one weight division
4. Trophies to 3rd place
5. Vintage karts will be doing demonstration runs, so bring them along.
6. Pit allocations will be in place so get your entries in to confirm pit spots
7. Entry fee includes entrants only practice from Thursday
8. Canteen will be open from Thursday
Each entrant will be provided with a 3m x 6m pit space per entry, there is insufficient space for more per entry. This space will be automatically allocated for you. Once a space has been allocated, there will be no changes. Your specific preferences will be taken into account and every effort will be made by CHKRC to accommodate. This form must be completed and returned by email to
NOTE: Vehicles will not be allowed in the pit area. Once unloading is complete they must be removed to the parking area. Trade space available upon application to the club.