2022 Geoff King Motors Over 40's June 11th-12th 2022
OUR 27th ANNIVERSARY OF THE RUNNING OF THIS EVENT! IT'S GOING TO BE HUGE.....................
Looking for a karting event that specifically caters for those Competitors who are more experienced in life?
Then look no further than the 2022 Over 40's in Coffs Harbour, NSW on June 11th-12th.
The event incorporates multiple Divisions to cater for a wide variety of drivers aged 40 or over, across 2 days of racing with 1/2 price practice available on Friday 10th June, Official program starting Saturday 11th June concluding on Sunday 12th June.
Each Class will compete in four heat races and a final.
Over 40's Q&A
1. Drop down nosecone fittings are optional
2. Go-pros are optional
3. Max kart weight will apply for classes with more then one weight division
4. Trophies to 3rd place.
5. Pit allocations will be in place so get your entries in to confirm pit spots
6. Entry fee includes 2 days of racing, 1/2 price practice will be available on Friday 10th June 2022
7. Canteen will be open from lunch time Friday
Each entrant will be provided with a 6m x 5m pit space per entry, there is insufficient space for more per entry. This space will be automatically allocated for you. Once a space has been allocated, there will be no changes. Your specific preferences will be taken into account and every effort will be made by CHKRC to accommodate. This form must be completed and returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Vehicles will not be allowed in the pit area. Once unloading is complete they must be removed to the parking area. Trade space available upon application to the club.