Subject to prearranged meetings or track maintenance
PLEASE CHECK TRACK AVAILABILITY BEFORE BOOKING IN
*****BEFORE making your Track Practice Booking, in order to organise Track Entry, please contact the following key holders -
James Morrison 0412 960 705 or Colette Morrison 0493 673 287 at least 24 hours before you need the gate opened*****
***YOU MUST HAVE A KA LICENCE & CLUB MEMBERSHIP TO BE ABLE TO PRACTICE AT CHKRC***
Bookings and payments are only available online.
Please make sure to book prior to arriving at the track to avoid disappointment.
Also please make sure that you complete the Social Karting Activity Form.
Track is available Monday- Sunday 8am-8pm (Daylight Savings Time) 8am-5pm (Non-Daylight Savings Time)
****UNLESS THERE IS A PREARRANGED MEETING, TRACK MAINTENANCE OR PRIVATE HIRE****
Summary Of Practice Guidelines for Coffs Harbour
* Note that Karting Australia requires at the track- a minimum of one (1) KA Licenced Official of any level or someone who has completed online the Karting Activity Controller training course must be in attendance at the circuit to control of the Karting Activity at all times (the "Karting Activity Controller or "KAC").
* Each day that a Karting Activity takes place, and prior to its commencement, the KAC must notify the SKA through KOMP of
1. their full name as the person who will act as KAC, and
2. the start time and end time of the Activity that they will be acting as the KAC.
* The Driver or their guardian MUST complete and submit SKA Form prior to the Driver entering the Track for practice.
* The Fire Extinguisher and Medical Kit are housed in the room under the Tower.
* NO TYRES etc are to be left behind. Facility is to be left in a neat and tidy condition upon leaving.
* Before leaving the Track if you are one of the last to leave please make sure toilets are locked, under tower is locked, water at front gate is locked & front gate it locked!
* THANK YOU for supporting our beautiful Track at Coffs!